Sale Time: September 25 – December 6, 2020
Theme: Bravely Be You, Trust Your Strengths
*Due to COVID-19, we recommend you use the online program. If you decide to use the order card, please adhere to the GSVSC IDP, CDC and Virginia guidelines such as social distancing, wearing a mask and hand sanitizing. Trainings will need to be done online. No in person training until the IDP is lifted by GSVSC. GSVSC will be providing some online training in early September.
Sale Starts: September 25
Sale Ends: December 6
- All money is due from girls/ parents.
- Troops must make sure all product has been moved and rewards are selected in M2 Media.
- This deadline will not be extended. Everyone will be locked out of M2 Media on December 6, 2020.
Order Card Due Date (for Girl/Parent): October 25
- This is parent deadline to enter product into the system and select rewards for order card quantities and girl delivered online orders.
- Girls may continue to take orders and turn in to Troop Fall Program Manager by October 26.
- Parents/girls will be locked out of M2 Media on October 25, 2020.
Order Card Due Date (for Troop Fall Product Program Manager): October 28
- Troop deadline to enter product into M2 Media for order card and girl delivered online orders.
- Leaders will be locked out of M2 Media on October 28, 2020.
Dates will vary based on your location. Your area/service unit program manager will provide you with a deliver time and location.
All payments and paperwork due to the area/service unit fall program manager. Payments may be made with your troop debit card by calling Customer Care at 540-777-5100.