Membership Year 2022
(October 1, 2021 to Sept. 30, 2022)
Time to Renew, Girl
Connecting. Testing her strength. Making a difference. Renew today to make sure your Girl Scout continues to shine her brightest.
She's ready to explore, learn, and create. She's ready to come back.
Press play with Girl Scouts and watch her confidence soar.
Renewal Instructions for Troop Leaders, Parents & Lifetime Members
2022 Membership Dues for Current Members
(October 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022)
$32 for girls
$25 for adults
2021-22 Membership Dues for Lapsed Members
(April 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022)
$46 for girls
$35 for adults
Trouble Logging In?
Q: Why isn’t my username working?
A: Your username is typically your email address. If you have more than one email address, try each. You can also use the “Forgot Your Password?” link to send a reset email to your email address. If you’re still having trouble, please feel free to reach out to your customer care team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-777-5100.
Q: Why aren’t I getting the password reset emails?
A: The password reset emails come from email@example.com, so please make sure it’s added to your safe senders list. If you requested the reset email before marking our email address as safe, check your spam folder. If you’re still not receiving the email, please contact your customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-777-5100 to verify that your username/email address is correct.
Q: How do I reset my password when I no longer have access to the email address associated with my account?
A: Your council’s customer care team (email@example.com or 540-777-5100) can easily change your username/email address without requiring you to recreate your account.
Q: Why can’t I see my family when I log in?
A: There are a couple reasons this could happen:
- Another adult family member may be listed as the preferred contact on the account. That person must log in to renew. Contact your council’s customer care team (firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-777-5100) if you’d like to be listed as your household’s preferred contact.
- You may have a second or duplicate account with a different email address. Try a different username. If that works, be sure to contact your council’s customer care team (email@example.com or 540-777-5100) to merge the two accounts into one.
Q: Why can’t I see my troop(s) when I log in?
A: There are several reasons this could happen:
- Troops are listed on a separate tab from your family. If you have more than one troop, look for the pull-down menu to change between them.
- Check your member profile to make sure you’re listed as a volunteer in the troop.
- Not all troop volunteers can access the troop tab. Check with your council (firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-777-5100) to see which volunteer roles are allowed to access the tab.
- If your background check has expired, you may lose access until it is up-to-date.
Your Girl Scouts of Virginia Skyline Council's Customer Care Team can provide additional support: email@example.com or 540-777-5100