Membership Year 2021
(October 1, 2020 to Sept. 30, 2021)
At a time when so many of the things she was looking forward to doing
with family, friends, and school are canceled, the Girl Scout
experience your girl loves and depends on is still happening. Right
now, from home and online, for as long as she needs to, your girl
- Keep the Girl Scout experience going and stay connected while earning badges through online activities with our Girl Scouting at Home program;
- Participate in live virtual events and safe service projects that keep her engaged and inspired; like the Girl Scout National Service Project letter-writing project;
- Gain tangible, innovative problem-solving and life skills, like joining us for Campfire Chats with CEO Nikki or Zoom meetings with your troop;
- Grow confidence in her outdoor skills and learn how to be a champion for the environment by earning on of our badges virtually with us;
- Expand her imagination through hands-on STEM activities, like our Vidcode series and Coding for Good badge videos.
New activities and resources will be added regularly as we continue
to adapt to her needs—we're here for her!
We hope you stand with us as we move forward into this new world of Girl Scouting! #VAisGirlScoutStrong
Tips on How to Renew
Trouble Logging In?