Cookie PR with Pizzazz
Bring more pizzazz to your cookie sale PR! Here are some great tools to help you get the word out about the Girl Scout Cookie Program, gain the most from the experience, and make this season the best one yet.
PR Cookies Available
This year we received over 800 boxes of cookies to use in our PR efforts — thank-you's to delivery station hosts, local media pitches, big community collaborators, etc. We ordered lots of Thin Mints and Thanks-A-Lots; and have fair amounts of Carmel deLites, Shortbreads, Lemonades, PB Patties, PB Sandwiches and the new gluten-free cookie, Trios. Also free PR bags and cookie sale flyers are available as well. Samplers are not being offered this year. PR cookies will be delivered to you by field staff at your service unit/GS community meetings . If you have a specific PR cookies request, please contact your field staff member who will attend your next meeting.
Cookie Sale Marketing Kit: $19.99
The Skyline Shop is selling a Cookie Sale Marketing Kit this year. It includes the following: yard sign, car magnet, tablecloth and a GSVSC reusable tote bag. Check-out the details in the latest Skyline Shop newsletter. To order, please email or call The Skyline Shop at 540-777-5136.
Bling Your Booth to Win $250
This cookie season pump up the fun, get creative, and Bling Your Booth! Here's how to enter for a chance to win $250 (25 lucky troops will be chosen from across the nation):
- Decorate your booth with a cool theme, balloons, costumes, posters, colored lights, and more—the sky's the limit!
- Take a photo of your troop in action at your booth.
- Upload the photo to the Girl Scouts of the USA Facebook page between January 4-April 23. Check-out the full details and contest rules on Facebook.com/GirlScoutsUSA. Good luck!
Girl Scout Cookie Gram Challenge: February 26-March 25
Cookie lovers across America are getting creative and snapping cool photos! Who can participate in this challenge? Everyone – volunteers, parents, girls and your customers. Encourage cookie fans to take a creative photo or selfie using their favorite Girl Scout Cookie and upload it to Instagram using the hashtag #GSCookiegram. Four winners will be selected to receive one case of Girl Scout Cookies of his or her choice.
Free Cookie Sale Marketing/PR Items
Click the item below to access incredible marketing. To download from the Flickr site: right-click your mouse over the image and you'll be offered a variety of sizes and resolutions. After you choose what you want – then you'll be able to download from there.
- Door knob hangers – one for our younger Girl Scouts and one for our teen Girl Scouts.
- Facebook Cover Photos – for the World's Coolest Cookie Moms
- It's Cookie Time! Logos
- Cookie Sale Theme Logos, Words & Phrases
- Cool Cookie Characters – cute, sweet & silly cartoon characters
- Cookies & Cookie Box Clipart – great variety of boxes, cookies, box artwork
- Scout Shout-Outs! – look here for fun, trendy ways to communicate about your cookie sale! Girls, families, and volunteers will love using ABC's Scout Shouts during their cookie sale through social media channels, email, booth sales, eCards, and just about any creative way to help boost cookie sales!
- Artsy Clipart – fun artwork to accent your sales flyers, posters and cards; includes this year's cookie theme.
- Girl Photography – Girl Scouts & cookie sales photographs
- Booth Sale Marketing Items – name tags, goal charts, team business cards, display banners, booth promotion, directional signs, tablecloths, stencils, thank you cards, cookie cause poster, receipts and out-of-stock cards.
- Recipes to Use with Cookies – sweet treats – Chocolate Thin Mints Pizza Supreme, Shortbread Cream Soup, Fudgy Peanut Butter Balls, Lemonades Yogurt Parfait – check out these awesome cookie recipes and more!
- Fun Facts About the Cookie Sale – check out these tasty tidbits!
Need something else that you don't see here?
Contact the GSVSC Marketing & Communications Team and we'll try to help you out: email@example.com