Make Girl Scout Cookie season a family affair! Earning Cookie Entrepreneur Family pins makes spending time with family easy, fun, and even sweeter during cookie season. Start your collection today, and get ready to rock your Girl Scout pride all season long.
The Girl Scout Cookie Program for Girl Scouts of Virginia Skyline Council runs from January 1 to March 15, 2020.
For Cookie Sellers
When you sell Girl Scout Cookies, you're doing more than helping your customers stock up on delicious treats (and having lots of fun). You're doing it with a goal in mind—a goal to power new, unique, and amazing experiences for yourself and your troop all year long!
But did you know that you're also part of something even bigger—something thousands of awesome girls nationwide who are just like you are part of too? When you participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program, you’re part of the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world! Having the opportunity to run your very own cookie business gives you skills essential for success today and in the future:
Need some help getting started? Check out all the amazing resources that make it easy to sell more boxes of cookies this year than you ever thought possible!
Cookie Entrepreneur Family Pins
2020 Cookie Pro Contest
This cookie season, let’s show ‘em how the largest entrepreneurial program for girls in the world prepares you to lead, learn, succeed, and shine—not only for today but also for the future—by entering the Cookie Pro™ contest! Open February 1 through March 31, just tell us about your unique cookie business smarts for your chance to win the VIP experience of a lifetime in Orlando!
Twenty-four Girl Scouts—four per level—will be named national cookie pros and get the epic chance to:
- Travel to Orlando with one parent or guardian for three incredible days of fun and adventure
- Be a VIP guest at
2020, the largest event for girls in the world!
Get backstage passes to meet super-cool celebrity speakers
- Experience Orlando’s mind-blowing theme parks using a special-access pass
- Meet Girl Scouts of the USA’s CEO, Sylvia Acevedo, and other inspiring Girl Scout entrepreneurs
- Take part in unforgettable activities with Girl Scouts from all over the country
- Enjoy exclusive swag, giveaways, and more!
Get the latest news and entry details for the Cookie Pro
Juliettes (Individually Registered Girls) Can Join in the Fun of Participating in the Cookie Sale
Juliettes, of all age-levels, are eligible to participate in both council product sales and earn the awards. To participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Sale, please contact Girl Scouts of VA Skyline at 540-777-5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To participate in a product sale, a Juliette will need to follow these procedures:
- She must be registered for the current year.
- She must have the written permission from her parent/caregiver.
- She needs to understand that the proceeds resulting from her efforts will be held in the GSVSC Juliette Sales Account which is set aside for program credits and membership renewal for those girls that sold as individuals.
- She may opt out of the incentives program by having her parent complete this form on her behalf.
Got an awesome cookie story on your hands? Show the world what a Girl Scout entrepreneur can do, send your incredible story to us via email.